Thursday, April 19, 2012

Daily Mass - Online links

Now you can see the daily mass online if you are not able to attend in person. The quality is good and very useful. It gives you almost the exact blessing and you can start the day in great joy.

  1. English Mass: Click Here
  2. Pod cast: Download from iTunes. Click Here
  3. Tamil mass ( I am not sure whether it is daily mass or a copy is shown every time) Click Here
Do this prayer during the communion service:

An Act of Spiritual Communion:


My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.


I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul.


Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.




1 comment:

  1. Its better to pray at home than spending more time for the mass. But if we have time for both means its more effective.

    ReplyDelete