Saturday, March 17, 2012

Follow Me (Luke 5:27)

"Follow Me", these two words had changed the whole like of Simon the Levi. He understood and realize the importance of these words and followed him. 


These words are not only come from God. It can come in any ways in the world. You can be called to follow your money or wealth or power etc etc. Everyone or everything in the world like to have other following them [like twitter :)]. 


There will be hundreds of 'Follow Me' calls around us, but how are we going to identify the best. 


Lets pray to Holy Spirit for his third gift (Counsel) which will help us to identify the best and right 'Follow Me' request. 

1 comment:

  1. Jesus your words are great than any man who born in this world, but how can I gave all of my thing to others...my children have nothing in this modern world other than me and my things...shall I say sorry to them to gave them this birth...or shall I gave them a life.

    ReplyDelete